Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My 16th Birthday (Mizuki)

Happy Birthday to me!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆笑


I've just turned 16 years old!!!


Kyaaa
16 years old...so fast, so fast




At about this time last year,
I was full of happiness from everyone wishing me a happy birthday at my birthday celebration on the 26th.


This year passed by me in the blink of an eye


Of course, right now I'm very happy.


When we had our major debut,
there were so many great things,
but I still didn't have any confidence in myself...


the people that helped me stop that way of thinking was all of my fans!


When I realized again just how many people supported me during that time,
how I thought of myself seemed really ridiculous (lol)


I wasn't very good at writing,
so I wondered if anybody would read this?
or will people leave any comments?


but even if there aren't many comments,
I'm really happy because of every each and every word from everyone (;_;)(;_;)

To be honest...
I think I've been able to grow as a person over this year,
and I've become an adult a little bit ♪*゜

This was a road that I had to cross!

I really am a happy person.

I'm surrounded by staff and Ebichu members that I love☆

My family that supports me everyday ☆

Even though it's slowly becoming more difficult to do so, my friends from (real) middle school that I want to see ☆

Everyone from the Ebichu Family that I love☆

Everybody is irreplaceable to me.

I'll work hard to give everyone smiles and the feeling of encouragement ヽ(;▽;)ノ

I would like to grow more and more, but I also want to be close to everyone.

Well~
This has become a really serious conversation, but this is what I really think←

I have gained one more year, and have become 16 years old.
Please continue to support me (`・ω・´)


First up is Kimizuki! (Mizuki's show on Ustream)





Everyone that will come and watch, and even those that don't, thank you (^ω^)⊃

Bye bye☆彡
 
Original Post: http://ameblo.jp/shirituebichu/entry-11479345042.html


No comments:

Post a Comment