Wednesday, February 27, 2013

(*^¬^*)Final (Suzuki Hirono)

Hello~!

End of the year exams have ended, and we've gotten our tests back.

I didn't think that I was affected by my sleepiness, but when I looked at the test results, there were some subjects that didn't go so well ~ (sweat)

Ahaha

And with that, all of the tests and school work for my 3rd year of middle school are done (^o^)

Before exams, when we had our last lessons, everyone was saying "So this is the end of our compulsory education!"
I happened to be the classroom monitor* that day, so I said with my all
"Please straighten yourselves!"
and everyone replied
"Thank you very much!" lol 
Well, my friends won't change even when I go to high school haha

There's only a little bit left of middle school!
The only thing left to do is the big event!

Because of that, I won't be attending the live on March 3rd. I'm very sorry.

It's very unfortunate that I wasn't able to see Mizuki and Hinata's birthday's celebration.

I really wanted to see it~

That's right! Happy Birthday, Mizuki!

You're always so cute!
Let's continue to be friends!! lol

I'll write about the big school event in my next blog entry♪

See you again!



Me eating lunch just now

☆Hirono☆



*Literally head of commands, in charge of things like telling the class to stand before class starts, etc.


Original Post: http://ameblo.jp/shirituebichu/entry-11479613712.html

No comments:

Post a Comment